When you talk about selling your home, you are looking to net the most you can when you sell.
But recently, many sellers are experiencing hard times with competition from builders who have dropped their prices to sell inventory and with the entry into the market of builders who are building homes with a much lower per square foor cost. Now, sellers are facing losses in many cases or barely breaking even.
This means, as a seller, you must focus on:
- Getting the top dollar that the market will pay for your home,
- Keep your expenses down, and
- Sell your home as quickly as possible
Getting top dollar for your home is the result of supply and demand – making your home appeal to as many people as possible, thus creating more value when compared to other homes.
One of the ways you can keep your costs down when selling is to take advantage of our low commission rate of 3.9% – we are able to offer this low rate because of our unique Marketing Plan and our low overhead – we are passing that savings to our sellers!
Pricing and the Appearance of your home are the main items you can control, while the marketing of your home is my main focus. I have listed some of the Progressive Marketing Steps I use to sell your home:
- Create a Sharp Website for your home with unique domain name for your street address
- Syndicate your website to 15+ major property search portals like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, and Google
- Will upload an appealing video of your home to the very popular YouTube website
- Create an outstanding Craigslist Ad with full description and photos with it reposted each week
- Create a Facebook ad that will be shown to thousands of local users
- Will create Blog posts on my website that will attract Google searches in your neighborhood and area
- Use Text Messaging Lead Capture to capture potential buyer cell numbers when they make inquires
- Advertise Home with mobile website and unique text code
- Call 5 or more agents who have participated in recent local sales to keep them informed
- Make sure your MLS listing is done right – great photos, engaging description, and accurate details
- Sent out mass emails of a full-color flyer to all real estate agents, clients, and all of our contacts
- The Usual Stuff – Proper Pricing, Staging it to Sell, Agent Open Houses, Personal Promotion
While most agents do a good job at the “usual stuff”, the “usual stuff” doesn’t catch the attention of today’s modern buyer until much later in the process.
While most of our competitors are skipping most of the first 11 items in this list, we are busy making sure your property is exposed and presented to as many buyers as possible.
If it looks like we rely heavily on web marketing, that’s because we do!
Why? over 90% of buyers are making their intial search online to gather information about properties available.
So, we want them to definitely know about YOURS…!