Hunter Development Corp. has a great August promotion they just kicked off on their new townhouses in Carolina Forest that are currently available for sale. This promotion does not include any townhomes under contract now or sold previously. The promotion is good for townhomes going under contract in the month of August – they don’t have to close in August, just so the Effective Date of the contract is in the month of August.
Promotion Terms for Carolina Forest Townhouse Buyback Program:
1. After 3 years from date of original closing, buyer must enter into buyback contract with original Seller.
2. House must be in good condition as approved by a 3rd party home inspection and any repair items are not binding on either party, but can be negotiated.
3. Original Seller will assume loan of Original Buyer at loan balance. Original Seller will then assume financial responsibility of loan, thereby relieving Buyer of any responsibility.
4. VA Entitlements used on original purchase of Townhouse will not be available to Veteran until the townhouse is sold or refinanced.
5. Original Mortgage must orginate from the preferred lender: Alpha Mortgage Corporation. This addendum must accompany original contract when making purchase of townhouse.
This is a great way to buy a townhome for three years and not have to worry about whether you will come out ahead or not. Hunter Development Corp. is making this offer available on their new Carolina Forest townhouses during the month of August.
For more details or if you have questions, call Walter Whitehurst (910) 340-5524